Get Spoked! In the words of Rebecca Martin -

A wonderful person and avid cyclist has it right. The following is the mission statement at the top of her blog, and I buy every word:

Of the cycle, by the cycle, for the cycle. Written by a 50-something female from Kansas, seeking other cyclists who share her goal of cultural velo-domination. Get spoked about cycling!

Follow her riding and writing at: http://getspoked.wordpress.com

Regarding the DK and training: Stephen and I had a killer ride yesterday. We rode the road bikes, cause the gravel around here isn't gravel as much as soup. Hammered into the wind to Horton and back. I led most of the way there, blew myself apart, and Stephen flew into Hiawatha about 3/4 mile ahead of me hammering hard. I was just breathing hard.

A good start, with about 4 1/2 months to pull get it together.

Thanks for following along.

Micah.





Comments