Short rides.

Great night for one last night. Loving this weather. Took my old Specialized out and rode some singletrack carved into a pasture close to town, spent about an hour out there before spending the rest of the evening with friends.

I am almost starting to believe that I'll be in shape for the DK. Supposed to rain this weekend, but it'll be something like 60 degrees, so I'll get my "breathable"* rain gear and get out. Way the heck out - just realized I've got about 10 weeks to ramp up, so it'll be all about saddle time. Come on along for part or all of the fun!

*whatever that means. H20 is actually a smaller molecule than CO2, how does gas exchage occur? And how does the water in my sweat get out without water from the rain getting in? I honestly think a trashbag has the same properties as my pricey boutique jacket.

Ride often, long, and hard.

Micah.

Comments