On the importance of sleep....

When I don't sleep well, I don't feel like riding. So, I don't ride well. Went to Omaha with friends, stayed out late, was up early to jet home for other obligations. Tried to ride on Sun. (didn't get the chance on Sat.), it was chilly and windy, and I couldn't motivate. I just wanted a nap, only got 25 on my road bike. I'm not a fair weather rider. I'll go out in a monsoon, when motivated to do so.

Rest is the key. I will say, that I worked those hills, and it felt good to get muscles tightened on those things.

More soon. Longer rides forthcoming.

Micah.

Comments

Nirmala Singh said…
My fren,

By not sleeping properly you are inviting a lots of health problems such as decline in mental performance: reaction time, concentration, memory and logical/analytical reasoning and the list continues. You can read this article which will give you an idea of the importance of sleep Importance of sleep