I almost believe it!

Spring might just be here to stay! Got 40+ on gravel. I did the first 7 in my big chain ring, because I have read, yet another article, about some rider with steroid-induced quads who rode across the Rockies in his big chainring. What a load. This is like bragging that you rode 70 miles without taking fluids. Sure, I guess it means that you've suffered unduly to achieve a goal you could have knocked out faster and more comfortably, with less risk and chance for injury, and I guess that means it is "cool".

After 7 hilly miles, I started using my god-given gears and had a much better day. Not sure where I stand with the whole single-speed thing. Doesn't matter. See other articles for my own experiments with cycling. Oh, check out the latest, here too, on the Sh*tbike.

Micah.

Comments