Return of Winter.


Went about 9. Was awesome. Went to a large field/open area with good ditches and hills. Snow was about 3 inches, with drifts just below the axles. I was out there for almost an hour and was having a blast, but didn't have my chamois on. Carhartt's have seams. Big, big seams. Not sure WHAT I was thinking.
Still, for all the money I've spent on high-end lycra-rayon-polyester-goretex-breathable-lightweight-hightech-namebrand clothing, farmer-wear beats it all. I wore tractor gloves and the reliable tan jumpsuit today, and stayed comfortable (until I got a little raw). Ran a couple of miles just to say I got a workout in.
I note that my seat is pointed in the wrong direction. I broke the last one off the bike last ride (snapped the bolt with my ____ of steel), and need to adjust this one some. No small part of my chafing issue today, eh?
Stay warm. Spring is certainly on its way.
Micah.

Comments