Progress.

I've had a couple of great days trying to get back to summer shape in winter weather. Spent a couple of hours riding laps in a friend's pasture last weekend, and did about 20 laps/worked on flip-turns in the pool a couple of days ago. I've been running some, and in general, am being less of a slug. I am thinking about the XTerra event in Lincoln in August, which involves 1000 m open water swim/mtb/trail run. I'm really not a tri-guy, but I'll have to work and hurt to get it to go, so why not?

Eager to get some sunny miles in soon. Today is beautiful! The weekend is going to get cold again, but more and more we're getting to spring. Cold is requisite. Cold sucks, and slows you down, but man does it get you ready for the year.

My rides are going to get long, soon. Can't wait. Come along.

Comments