The Warrior Challenge

Was terrific. Man, what a day. Cold, foggy, gray. If it weren't for an event, I'd be griping about the weather. Sean Binkley, Katie Kettler and I were the team named "Two Sissies and a Hot Chick". We were awesome, if I may say so.

We rode 20+ hard on our mountain bikes, but almost none on trails, and ran at least 4 on some good trail. We had some, um, significant navagation issues, but who cares? We weren't home on our arses! Not sure how we did, yet. Results aren't posted just now. I will say, that were our navagation perfect, we'd have killed everyone. Just wait until next year.

If anyone is AT ALL interested in adventure racing, I will say it is the most fun I've had on events, and minute-to-minute, you won't enjoy an event more. nscracing.com is a fantastic organization, too. If you have any questions or want to get started, just get in touch. I'll do what I can to help!

Micah.

Comments