Back at it!

I'd like for this blog really to be about the athelets in Hiawatha, and surrounding area. More and more of the people I spend time with are intrigued, and are kicking A**, in athletic endeavors. It is a terrific time to be in Hiawatha - because without even trying, we're developing some awesome community.

Some of us are running together, some of us ride bikes. A few still find ways to swim, too. Let me know what you do, and I'll try to hook us all up somehow! Also, keep me posted on your events, special training, or anything else that is pertinent and interesting - we'll get it on the blog.

Please log on, and feel free to comment. I reserve the right to kick your tail off if you are offensive, insulting, or in any other way rude to the coolest people in town. Otherwise, I'd be glad to have you join us.

FYI - The Collins Ride is going off-pavement. Starting this Monday, at 6:20 pm, we ride on knobbies. Bring your cross bikes or mountain bikes and we'll try 12-15 on gravel. Also, bring your portable pumps and spare tubes, because the gravel is where you'll need them. If you don't have a gravel rig, e-mail me, and I'll try to find a decent loaner. And maybe bring lights. It is getting darker sooner these days, eh?

Any questions, just send me an email: woundgoo@yahoo.com

Micah.

Comments