4 falls, not 2??? Dirty Kanza Scandal.

So, I guess it depends on how you count them. Yeah, I wiped out really well once, and did bleed. The second "fall" was more like tipping over. I was still buzzing from the first wipe out and trying to get back on the bike when I more or less rolled over because I couldn't get out of the clips. The subsequent "falls" were true contact with ground, and embarrasing, but were really just more my pedals (poorly chosen gear, I guess) and gentle periods of gravel evaluation and one-armed push-ups, which were all part of my strategy. My reporting was no more questionable than the Enron techniques for reporting profit. Please see the account from Randy Gregorcyk, the now recognized gentleman with whom I rode no fewer than 20 really rough miles. Thanks to Randy for bringing the truth to light, however subjective that truth might be.

I hope to see him on the course again next year.

Micah.


Comments