Onward for everyone!

Kevin and Sandy went to Florida this weekend to participate in a Tri with other family members - haven't heard yet how that went, but they are so awesome at what they do, I'm sure they did well.

Nick had his first Tri of the year - still haven't heard how it went, but he's battling shin splints, so I'll be eager to report his success.

I just had a good ride today, too. Rode from Omaha to Hiawatha in about 6.5 hours. It was all on pavement, so I'm going to try a gravel century soon (hopefully the roads will be dry by next weekend!).

Hope your training is awesome, too.

Comments

Great to hear about your ride from Omaha! I imagine you're as excited as we are about the nicer weather to come (eventually??) We just finished a 1000 mile trip (in a car, alas) to retrieve my new trike from Tom Teesdale. It is awesome! You will eventually have to work with a custom-builder-- he'll build anything you want. The trike itself is incredible. I won't be winning any races, but my hands won't be going numb and there isn't anything quite like sitting in a lawn chair while watching the world go by on your own power. Good luck and thanks for all of your help Micah!