Ahhh...Sunshine...

I am loving life. Just got back from a 68 miler. Would've been longer but guests were arriving this afternoon, and I didn't get my butt out of bed in time to go further. Cramped a little, too, which slowed me down (note to self - do NOT drink 1/2 pot of coffee before a ride). Got 'er done in about 3:45. I've been a little worried about the DK 200, and I'm still concerned about being able to approach this as a race, but I've little doubt at this point that I'll finish. I'll be able to crank out a few centuries before training distances taper.

Rural roads are crappy sloppy mud right now, and will likely be that way for a while with the rain we expect over the next week. The new bike should be here this weekend - will probably try and find some partially passable roads for a short trial.

Hope your training is benefitting from this awesome weather! Going to be a great weekend.

Micah.

Comments