Back at it!

Friends and I who race and train together recently got together to decide on a few events. We all have different goals and outside obligations, but we've managed to select a few adventure races. I'm also doing the Dirty Kanza 200, and some of the guys have longer mountain bike rides/triathalons in mind.

I'm dieting for the first time ever. I discovered last week that my body-fat is up to a 15%. This is as high as I ever been, with a weight of 180.5 lbs. I can honestly say that while the discipline needed for weight loss is a reward all by itself, dieting generally sucks. I'm going to lose about 8 pounds.

I've not been on the bike, but am running and doing elliptical work when the time allows. I've got a new HRM and am eager to see how it impacts training.

Do well. Be in touch!

Micah.

Comments